Back-End Engineer - Business Applications
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced, hands on, developer to join the Business Application group - our innovative talented team, as part of JFrog’s R&D department. To join us, you need to be able to think quickly while delivering fast and high quality code, with experience in the latest cloud frameworks and technologies.
As a Back End Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Take part in the development of Management and Control tools for the JFrog Cloud Install Base
- Write high-quality, testable and efficient code for various systems including Cloud Usage Collection, billing, Purchasing and Server Provisioning
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of tool functionality
To be a Back End Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of programming experience in Java or Node,js
- SQL / NoSQL
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Knowledge and understanding of work in a modern CI environment: Version Control, build tools, and CI server
- Experience with production mission critical systems
- Experienced troubleshooter comfortable with CLI and log analysis tools
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and framework