Director Product Operations
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
Product ops is about setting up a system in the product organization to get the right data - both quantitative and qualitative - from the right places into the process for creating better products. We are looking for a Director of Product Operations to join our growing Product Management organization. As a crucial person on the team, you will report to the Chief Product Officer. The role will have direct exposure to JFrog leadership across the organization.
As a Director Product Operations in JFrog you will...
- Collect, organize, and analyze product data to help product management make informed decisions and ensure that the organization uses it to the best of their ability
- Provide pricing and packaging expertise to the product team
- Define, resource and implement new pricing tools and processes
- Understand the DevOps market, current and emerging competitive threats, competitors’ product strengths and weaknesses
- Systematically gather and assess information to understand the competitive landscape and develop pragmatic insights that drive action and outcomes
- Formulate competitive sales strategies, positioning and tools to improve sales effectiveness
- Create and systematize the experimentation culture of a product team, designing processes for product managers to run polished experiments, actionable, data driven and reliable.
To be a Director Product Operations in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years experience in software product management
- 3+ years of direct management of a product team
- Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills and ability to collaborate well across different functions and levels within the organization
- Organized with strict attention to detail while being able to prioritize appropriately