Product Management Intern
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a curious, energetic, and analytical individual to join our Product Team as a Product Manager summer intern. This role is ideal for undergraduates or graduates who want to learn more about building software products from the ground up. In this role, you will gain valuable experience in product management, market research, competitive analysis, gathering customer insights and problem solving. You will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies in cloud and security domains.
As a Product Management Intern:
- You will be driving specific projects and collaborate with a great team of dedicated developers, QA, support and other product managers.
- You will also have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional team throughout the company and attain deeper understanding of the company and the role of a product manager.
To be a Product Management Intern in JFrog you need:
- Can-do attitude, ability to work independently, and strong drive to get things done
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build rapport and collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous work experience as an intern in a technology company is a plus
- Currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a technical or business domain and are successfully maintaining an above average GPA, preferably 3.0 or higher
Please note: This role should be able to work full time (40 hours/week) in our Sunnyvale, CA office (when it is safe to do so), or remotely during course of the summer internship program. This summer internship will be for 11 to 12 weeks and can start as early as May and end as late as September 2021.