Front Desk Administrator
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a friendly and personable Front Desk Administrator to join our operations team located in our Sunnyvale office assisting the Operations Manager with daily administrative tasks and routine office procedures.
As a Front Desk Administrator in JFrog you will…
- Be the face and front desk of JFrog US – Answer and direct calls, greet guests and vendors and ensure that the reception area is clean at all times
- Maintain office and kitchen supply inventory for 200+ employees at all times
- Assist all teams with mailing, shipping and administrative support
- Assist the executive team with scheduling meetings, expense reporting, travel arrangement and other general tasks
- Assist in planning, organizing and executing in-house, off-sites, parties, team activities and all-hands meetings
- Ensure meeting rooms and common office spaces are presentable, clean and maintain COVID safety protocols
To be a Front Desk Administrator in JFrog you need…
- Ability to work on-site in Sunnyvale, M-F 9am-6pm
- 1-2 years of experience in office management OR executive assistant in Hi-Tech companies
- Multi-tasker and hyper organized, with attention to detail is a must!
- Experience with Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, and Gmail - written and verbal Communication skills are a key element of daily responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced tech start-up environment growing at a rapid speed, and maintain professionalism at all times, even during “fire drills” or stressful situations