Senior Node.js Software Developer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced Node.js developer to join our team and help design and build the future of our core services.
In this role, you will create, design and build framework-level infrastructure and features, and enjoy a unique opportunity to directly influence the way the world is running modern software development.
As a senior developer in JFrog you will..
- Take part in all aspects of the development cycle
- Develop and design and refactor high quality, testable and efficient code (Node.js)
- Mentor new team members
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality and infrastructure
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale
- Describe and demonstrate solutions by providing technical documentation, code comments and clear code
To be a senior developer in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of Backend development experience with Node.js using ES6 (ECMAScript 6) standard in Microservice architecture
- Proven experience with modern DevOps tools including Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, etc. A huge advantage
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Good understanding of software delivery workflows, i.e. how a piece of code is delivered from source to production
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced culture with teams distributed across multiple time zones
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills