Software Engineer - Conan
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Software engineer to become a key part of our innovative Conan R&D team (https://conan.io/), developing the leading C and C++ Open Source Package Manager, used by thousands of companies around the world.
JFrog is the place for you if you are thriving on creating, testing and releasing high quality code, and looking for the opportunity to work with modern and open source cutting edge technology.
As a Software Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Develop and support Conan: design, architect, code (Python), test and release different conan Open Source tools
- Engage and collaborate with the open community of Conan users, mainly in GitHub (https://github.com/conan-io/conan), helping users to adopt and integrate Conan, while collecting feedback to improve the tools
- Participate in DevRel and marketing activities, assist with content generation like technical blog posts, screencasts, or attend and assist in conferences and events (when the pandemic is over, of course)
To be a Software Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, with expertise in Git, testing, developing code, code reviews, continuous integration, releasing
- 1+ years of experience in C, and C++ build systems and tools, preferably in a multi-platform environment
- Experience in OSS communities and projects is an advantage
- Python experience is an advantage