Full Stack Engineer - Conan
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our innovative Conan R&D team. Conan (https://conan.io/), is the leading C and C++ Open Source Package Manager, used by thousands of companies around the world. ConanCenter (https://conan.io/center/), our central repository of open source packages in the cloud, using the latest technologies in cloud, back, front and DevOps, serves terabytes and millions of packages monthly to thousands of users.
As a Software Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Develop the ConanCenter: Includes design, architect, coding, testing and releasing ConanCenter and related projects
- Engage and collaborate with the open community of Conan users, mainly in GitHub (https://github.com/conan-io/conan-center-index). Assist users to contribute to ConanCenter, and support companies integrate and use packages from ConanCenter
- Participate in DevRel and marketing activities, help with content generation like technical blog posts, screencasts, or attend and assist in conferences and events (when the pandemic is over, of course)
To be a Software Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of hands-on programming experience, owning the full development life-cycle
- 2+ years of experience in cloud, web and DevOps software engineering, preferably in Docker, DBs, Jenkins, Microservices, Kubernetes, GCP, APIs
- Experience in OSS communities and projects is an advantage