At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Director, HRBP to join our US HR team. The Director, HRBP will be responsible for providing strategic HR Business partner support for the US business units at JFrog. This is a role for someone who would be excited about contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels and have a proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders. This position requires an extremely energetic person, with details orientation, innovative thinking, and great interpersonal skills.
We are looking for someone who possesses a ‘can-do’ approach and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment. The Director, HRBP will have an opportunity to build out the HRBP team.
As a Director, HRBP at JFrog, you will:
- Acts as a trusted advisor and strategic HR partner to the business units
- Partnering closely with business leaders across our US team to help managers with developing and growing their teams, while keeping JFrog CODEX.
- Work alongside leaders to drive clear communication initiatives within assigned groups to ensure clarity of the strategy and drive accountability through the organization.
- Understand the existing competencies and talent needs of the various assigned groups and identify and address talent issues before they impact the business.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team, interview and onboard candidates in Sunnyvale, Seattle, and Atlanta.
- Work with the leadership team to put in place proactive talent management plans (skills/leadership development and Succession Planning)
- Provides change management counsel and support
- Leads and participates in cross-functional working teams on strategic initiatives
- Partner with the executive clients, ensures excellent planning and implementation of key HR activities.
To be a Director, HRBP at JFrog, you need:
- Strong emotional intelligence
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources Business Partner capacity
- Results driven individual who can produce outcomes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills (including presentation skills) across levels, with an ability to persuade and influence, and the ability to build enthusiasm and commitment
- Goal-oriented, proactive, accountable, and passionate about driving results
- Strong business and financial acumen
- An agile and continuous learner with personal resilience and an ability to deal with ambiguity.
- 3+ year of experience leading a team.