R&D Team Leader - Business Applications
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader to join our Business Applications group.
In this role, you will lead the development and delivery of business applications and services at JFrog that supports the company strategic objectives with maximum operational efficiency.
To join us, you need to demonstrate the ability for hands-on leadership and ensure you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at code level.
As a Team Leader in JFrog you will...
- Lead a team of developers in the Business Application group to deliver complex, and simultaneous development projects from planning to execution
- Mentor and path the way for the team members. Set and expectations and track progress
- Raise and ensure risks and issues are identified and mitigated proactively
- Collaborate closely with other groups such as DevOps, Architects, and Production teams
To be a Team Leader in JFrog you need...
- Experience in managing, leading, coaching and influencing highly skilled developers
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design of highly-scaled systems
- Hands-on experience with modern front-end frameworks (Vue.js/React)
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and context-switching environment collaborating with teams across multiple time zones
- Creative problem solving