Procurement Sourcing Manager- Technologies
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Technologies Sourcing Manager who will be working closely with our CTO office, DevOps, R&D, and Production Group, as well as other departments for technology related cases. As JFrog’s Technologies Sourcing Manager You will be supporting and managing the engagements of both new and ongoing solutions/services, tracking usage and identifying opportunities to optimize our costs and commercial models. You will have the opportunity to work and negotiate with all of the global leaders in the software and SaaS industry, deal with complex and challenging pricing models and contracts, and significantly contribute to our operational effectiveness.
As a Technologies Sourcing Manager in JFrog you will…
- Support the business on agreed upon targets, helping them execute their initiatives to achieve their goals
- Guiding the requestors through the different steps of the procure to pay process, from the stage where the business defines the need and scope, through obtaining approvals from the different stakeholders, and up to the final execution
- Evaluate the commercial offers of new vendors, recommend the right sourcing process and negotiate to optimize cost and terms in order to reduce risks
- Track and manage the engagements of our subscriptions and licenses and services, analyze the data and recommend relevant actions
- Manage critical vendors relations, tracking engagements, costs and performance in an ongoing effort to improve our terms.
- Foster highly aligned cross-functional partnerships across Security, Technology, Finance, and Legal teams, as well as partner and develop effective relationships with our stakeholders in the business - translating business priorities into sourcing initiatives that deliver valuable outcomes
To be a Technologies Sourcing Manager in JFrog you need…
- 5+ of experience as a buyer/ sourcing manager, at least 2 of them in technologies, specifically Software and SaaS- a must
- Specific experience in public cloud/ cloud base services- an advantage
- Strong negotiator, capable of managing complex engagements and work with senior management
- A team player with great interpersonal skills and Willingness to work hard, while supporting multiple units and time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English- a Must
- Previous experience working with ERP system - must, specific experience with NetSuite – an advantage