Developer Support Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for top-notch Developer Support Engineers, to be partners rather than just employees and be the technical focal point for JFrog customers.
Besides a wild ride and a lot of learning, we’ll leap your career forward!
As a Developer Support Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Troubleshoot and Investigate complex customer’s CI/CD scenarios and provide innovative solutions for their requirements
- Develop scripts in Bash, Python, Groovy for debugging and automating
- Set up JFrog applications and 3rd party products in various development environments
- Analyze log files, thread dumps, HTTP traffic, JVM and OS parameters
- Reproduce customer scenarios and fill relevant bugs/features
- Maintaining and improving a knowledge base of known issues and solutions
- Integrate and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA, Release and Sales teams
- Ability to work in flexible hours and weekends while needed
To be a Developer Support Engineer in JFrog you need…
- BSc or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3-5+ years experience in customer-facing roles - Mandatory
- Able to manage complex, escalated cases, involving multiple architectures across multiple platforms
- Experience in Linux - Mandatory
- Strong technical software-related debugging skills - Mandatory
- Understanding of Java or other compiled language - Mandatory
- Knowledge/experience with databases, LDAP, NGINX, Apache Tomcat - Advantage
- Experience in DevOps industry - Advantage