Director of Cloud Business Apps & Services
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Director of Business Applications to lead the development and growth of the Business Systems at JFrog that supports the company strategic objectives while ensuring maximum operational efficiency.
This is the place for you, if you are an inspiring leader, with broad and diverse technical knowledge, and experience in shortening services' time-to-value!
As a Director of Business Applications in JFrog you will...
- Establish and oversee processes and procedures to deliver cross-functional business objectives while creating scale within the organization
- Ensure visibility into critical processes through detailed reports and meaningful notifications
- Implement controls to detect, mitigate, and/or prevent failure in any of the operational systems
- Promote a culture of on-time delivery and service leadership
- Maintain a great user experience, irrespective of the number of users, in a cost-effective manner
To be a Director of Business Applications in JFrog you need...
- 10+ years of experience leading, managing and building R&D groups
- Strong results-oriented and cross-functional business skills, with indirect influence and excellent stakeholder management
- Concise communication skills, good judgement, focused prioritization, and cross-functional collaboration
- Proven track record of production-grade development experience
- Data-driven decision maker with a high level of business acumen
- Exceptional management & organizational skills with strong ability for holding the team accountable to results