Support Data Analyst
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
The Support Group is data driven, every initiative is backed with thorough data and trends analysis.
The main focus of the position will be assisting the Support Knowledge Team Leader in bringing the scientific back-up to existing and future initiatives such as: ROI of Artificial Intelligence, measurement of case deflection, content consumption, etc.
The remaining will be supporting Support and Production initiatives around trend analysis with tools such as advanced Excel and analysis of reports issued from BI dashboards (QlikSense).
As a Support Data Analyst in JFrog you will...
- Provide insight on how internal and customer facing content is consumed - through JFrog Support Portal and JFrog’s Knowledge Base - using Google analytics, Salesforce and any other relevant tools
- Provide insightful analysis on the way content consumption is being measured: develop tracking to measure the quality of the content AND the quality of how the content is being shared/distributed
- Work closely with the AI expert on content input for AI calibrating purposes
- Provide relevant metrics before new initiatives are kicked out, assisting Management in taking sound decisions
- Ongoing check of KPIs trend and evolution
- Work with the BI Team to put together dashboards translating the JFrog Support needs
- Assist with other Support and Production data initiatives
To be a Support Data Analyst in JFrog you need...
- BA in Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Science/Economist/Any scientific discipline
- 3 years in a data analyst/business analyst position
- Knowledge of SQL or similar - a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of advanced Excel
- Basic or advanced knowledge in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Knowledge of QlikSense and SalesForce: a Plus