Project and Process Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Project and Process Engineer to join our Support & Production Operations team, within the Customer Support Department. The Support & Production Operations defines centralized work processes and tools used by our teams globally, in order to serve the Department and company Strategy and goals.
As a Project and Process Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Be the Production Operations focal point of contact for the Production Team, internally and with other groups such as Sales, IS and R&D
- Translate worldwide Production members and Management needs to process specs and mock-ups (based in Israel, India, USA)
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates
- Build and manage end to end projects: from the specifications definition to accompanying the deployment of the solution, including documenting the process and training of the team members
- Represent the Production Group in strategic meetings and to be able to present the projects including timelines, risks, dependencies and important milestones
- Provide data analysis before kicking out projects that require an empirical focus
- Manage timelines with the teams
To be a Project and Process Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 3 to 5 year experience in a similar position - advantage for experience with Salesforce/Jira
- BA in industrial Engineering, specialty in Information Technology
- Experience in working in an Agile work environment and ability to guide the teams
- Experience/familiarity with building Release and/or Change management processes
- Familiarity with the Cloud/SaaS environment - advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization