Full-Stack Team Leader
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader to join our R&D group, and be responsible for planning, coordinating and leading activities across the full delivery lifecycle, to ensure successful deliveries. To join us, you need to demonstrate hands-on leadership while providing guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at code level.
As an R&D Team Leader in JFrog you will...
- Lead a team of developers, working on large-scale, complex and cutting-edge systems
- Simultaneously Manage the delivery of multiple, complex, development projects from design through to release
- Ensure risks and issues are identified and managed tightly. Drive all stakeholders to meet deadlines while maintaining the required quality standards
- Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
To be an R&D Team Leader in JFrog you need…
- Experience in managing highly skilled developers, requires strong leadership skills that include, coaching, providing guidance and inspiring the team
- Proven knowledge in the software industry with deep knowledge in Single-page applications (Vue.js experience is an advantage) and node.js as a backend framework
- Strong track record in leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones, and overcoming challenges
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination while promoting collaboration to resolve them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team driven context-switching environment