DevOps Observability Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a DevOps Ninja to be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing mission-critical systems within our DevOps SaaS group. If you have a strong passion for building next-generation DevOps Platforms in SaaS at scale, you should join JFrog.
In this role, you will work in multi-cloud global environments, manage Kubernetes clusters and other cutting-edge technologies to enable JFrog DevOps Platform for thousands of customers in the cloud.
As a DevOps observability engineer in JFrog you will...
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, and more
- Design the best solutions for monitoring large scale Saas environments, keeping application and infrastructure challenges in mind
- Develop strong monitoring applications deployment orchestration using Helm and Python
- Implement CI/CD automated processes concentrating on monitoring processes and tools
- Manage the monitoring and logging systems and solutions, to allow full uptime and availability
- Work with the industry’s major cloud providers: AWS, GCP and Azure
- Collaborate in a global “DevOps” environment working closely with our Solution Engineering, R&D, and SRE teams around the world
To be a DevOps observability engineer in JFrog you need…
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, with strong knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm
- Strong track record in working with metrics-based monitoring solutions, like Prometheus/Grafana
- Development experience in Python or any other advanced programing language
- Familiarity with at least one of the following cloud providers: AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience in implementing CI/CD and automation processes for the deployment of the various observability systems
- In-depth knowledge of logging systems and flows; familiarity with ElasticSearch - an advantage
- Familiarity with APM tools, such as: NewRelic. An advantage