Cloud Production Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
In this role you will be part of our Production Engineering Group, to support the cloud based availability and deployment of the JFrog products, using cutting-edge technologies. You will provide enterprise capability tools and environment automation tools to drive our business.
As a Production Engineer in JFrog you will…
- Develop, test, and deploy automated solutions and automated decision analytics to replace manual processes
- Support all aspects of Cloud operations on a day-to-day basis and maintaining continuous availability, durability, scale and up time
- Identifies opportunities to improve business practices and procedures through analytics and technology
- Define and build innovative solution methodologies and assets around infrastructure, cloud migration and deployment operations at scale.
- Work with application teams to promote best practices for cloud enablement
To be a Production Engineer in JFrog you will…
- Overall relevant experience of minimum 5+ years
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Devops Engineer/SRE
- Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS/Serverless (Azure, GCP and/or Amazon Web Services) based on K8S, infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e. g. Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform), server, storage, high availability architecture
- Hands-on experience in coding (python) and automation tools, Monitoring/Instrumentation tools (Prometheus/Grafana, new relic, elastic or equivalent)
- Experience with maintaining high scale deployments, managing high throughput and IO intensive services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and drive for continuous improvement, able to take initiative and learn on the fly. Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Highly team oriented & practices collaboration as a key to success
- Experience in working in mission-critical environments
- Ability to work well under pressure within a technically challenging environment