QA Automation Engineer- Graduate / Student
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We’re looking for skillful and independent QA Automation Engineers to join us and build a career!
This opportunity will provide you with challenging work and the ideal environment to grow your career and technical skills, and work with a team of talented professionals.
As a QA Automation Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Implement and maintain automated test suites for integration tests, API tests, UI tests, and system tests
- Execute integration and regression test plans
- Create test plans and test cases during design and implementation
- Monitor and communicate results to QA management and software engineering teams
To be a QA Automation Engineer in JFrog you need...
- BA in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of OO principles and basic programming experience in Java
- Basic development and scripting abilities, e.g. Python, Shell, Bash, and Ruby
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system - Advantage
- Familiarity with source control CI systems like Git and Jenkins - Advantage
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter, pusher with 'can do' attitude in a dynamic work environment