Senior Full-Stack Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for strong Full Stack developers with an eye for details. We are building a product with high scalability in mind and solving challenging problems on a daily basis. As a senior developer, you will be expected to technically lead the team and assist the other team members.
You would be a great fit on our team, if you are passionate about delivering high-end functional user interfaces while working in a fast-paced environment.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Develop user interfaces using Vue.js
- Develop backend integration with multiple microservices using Node.js
- Lead front-end infrastructure while introducing- JS best practices, performance optimization, security considerations and more
- Deliver high- quality code with excellent test coverage
- Act as the technical go-to person for owned domains
To be a Senior Full-Stack Engineer in JFrog you need...
- At least 8 years as a software developer focused on front- end technologies
- Proven experience with front-end test driven development
- Experience with in- scale production with proven Single Page Application (SPAs)
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks - Vue.js/React
- TypeScript with Node.js
- Knowledge of Angular.js. An Advantage