Sales Account Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Sales team!
In this role you will be responsible for the growth of JFrog in UKI region providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps processes within your allocated account portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from JFrog products and services, maintaining strong customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales skills, achieving sales targets to drive engagement at both senior level, as well as user-level liaising with software developers, DevOps leaders and CxO level.
As an Account Manager in JFrog you will...
- Generate self-hosted annual business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s On-Premises and Hybrid pipeline
- Manage sales pipeline across new business and upsell opportunities
- Responsible for the success and renewals process for the customer portfolio; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption)
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities.
- Partner with Finance and Legal teams in negotiating, structuring and quoting renewal contracts for highest possible renewal rates
- Maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success.
- Use salesforce.com, JIRA, and Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Willing to work in the European time zone based on account/territory assignment
To be an Account Manager in JFrog you need...
- Minimum 5 years of SaaS software sales experience preferably in a B2B
- Revenue quota-carrying experience is a must
- Experience in managing and owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Excellent spoken and written English - Mandatory, German or French - an advantage
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com – is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Science/engineering