DemandGen Campaign Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a DemandGen Campaign Manager to join our marketing US team.
This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation strategies and campaigns for the various segments, while collaborating closely with sales, product marketing, BizDev, partners, and other relevant teams. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, data-driven, and has a strong appetite for achieving KPIs.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
As a DemandGen Campaign Manager in JFrog you will...
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end demand generation campaigns, strategies and programs.
- Collaborate with other marketing channel owners to execute integrated marketing campaigns across all marketing channels, including - email, web properties, paid, social media, and more.
- Constantly measure and analyze performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to build programs that support sales enablement and goals.
- Work closely with BizDev to leverage partnerships and other opportunities.
- Work directly with strategic partners to deliver measurable demand generation programs aligned with the partner marketing team to impact regional objectives.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnels at the right time.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
To be a DemandGen Campaign Manager in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years of demand generation campaigns experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time marketing experience.
- Experience executing B2B enterprise-level demand generation programs.
- Experience in the promotion of SaaS tools to technical audiences, like Developers, IT, etc.
- Experience in running joint campaigns with partners.
- Must be familiar with content creation, SEO/SEM optimization, and PPC strategies.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools and capabilities (Such as Marketo, Hubspot, etc.), Proficiency using a CRM system (SalesForce).
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors.
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey.
- Advantage - Marketing experience in the B2B SaaS software segment.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.