Compliance Specialist - Security & Privacy
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
For our Compliance team in Israel, we are looking for a proactive, business savvy team player, with a solution-focused and positive attitude and the ability to effectively operate in a dynamic environment. This role includes responsibilities of an expert matter focused on security and privacy, and working closely with leadership and all business units at JFrog. Additionally, this role will focus on supporting external audits such as SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001.
As a Compliance Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Work closely with JFrog’s security and R&D teams, and oversee the cooperation between compliance and various business units
- Use business and technological knowledge to assist with all aspects of responding to customer risk assessment inquiries regarding information security and privacy at JFrog
- Manage third party risk assessments and mapping, due diligence and monitoring
- Lead certification processes such as SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001
- Guide and assist business unit leaders on maintaining privacy regulation and data management compliance
To be a Compliance Specialist in JFrog you need...
- 2+ years of information security, risk management, privacy, or audit experience in complex IT environment
- Knowledge of privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Knowledge of Industry Security Standards and control frameworks including ISO27001, NIST and OWASP
- Fast learner with experience improving processes and creating good relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage varying timelines with a business-savvy creative approach to problem-solving