Sr. Field Marketing Manager
Are you interested in building a new brand for a company leaping to the world? If yes, JFrog is the company you should think about.
JFrog has been the leading “DevOps” company in the software development market and communities in the world. We are the only company providing the purely universal, seamlessly hybrid DevSecOps Platform. Including 75% of the Fortune 100, over 6,000 global companies adopt our end-to-end solution to advance Digital Transformation in any industry everyday.
Our world is “No software, No life”. Revolution of Software development is the key driver. JFrog’s growth opportunities are limitless.
One of the key reasons why JFrog is growing so fast is our marketing team. Our Engineering teams develop the cutting-edge products at all times, but, if engineers and developers don’t understand JFrog, we don’t exist. JFrog Sales teams are also exceptional, but if they don’t have sales leads, we don’t make revenue. Our world-class marketing professionals meet and exceed those needs. We are now expanding the JFrog marketing team to India to be a true global company.
We are looking for a Senior field marketing manager to be the regional marketing champion. Based on our global marketing strategies, this position is responsible for developing an India marketing plan and executing it with all members of the Indian team and JFrog HQ marketing peers to achieve the common goals together. We look for the best of the best.
As a Sr. Field Marketing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics to engage the target audience and achieve pipeline goals
- Collaborate with sales leaders to align marketing plans with business needs, and combine corporate team's programs with local marketing activity to create a comprehensive, multi-channel quarterly marketing strategy
- Design and execute JFrog-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach target accounts, and evaluate selecting key industry events for participation
- Working with the global campaigns team to support an account-based approach for target accounts
- Enable the regional sales and partner teams on campaigns, key messages, and marketing programs, and Japanese user cases
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign results and pipeline health, and establishing a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterpart
- Report to the EMEA/APAC Marketing Director
To be a Sr. Field Marketing Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation and/or Field Marketing positions
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success team to plan and execute campaigns that drive pipeline in regional markets
- Knowledge of using a wide variety of tactics and best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Salesforce, and highly proficient in MS Office/Google applications
- Creative thinker and energetic high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior-level sales VPs
- Be a great team player with “Customer 1st” mindset