Customer Reference Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a manager of customer references to join our marketing team with a keen eye for business relationships and the give-and-take between companies.
As a JFrog customer guru, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional stories for use in the public sphere, events, financial documents and more.
As a Customer Reference Manager at JFrog you will...
- Recruit and manage high-touch reference relationships for strategic customers
- Create and maintain in-depth customer profiles and contacts
- Develop and maintain a successful reference program to scale
- Manage reference request fulfillment and track reference activity and outcomes
- Drive opportunities for promotion and broad-based leverage of customer success assets
- Develop strategies for integrated customer reference engagement plans that showcase customer success via a variety of deliverables including: logo usage, written, video and peer-to-peer customer stories, quotes, business and technical case studies and slideware
- Increase program adoption and visibility
- Produce monthly/quarterly reporting and regular communications to stakeholders
- Report outcome metrics for strategic customer engagement, and
- Foster and promote long-term, mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Have the ability to understand and articulate the value of the program to a variety of internal and external stakeholder audiences
To be a Customer Reference Manager at JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of (ideally software) customer or reference marketing, consulting, strategy or similar field
- Experience with a Development or DevOps product or audience a plus
- Track record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Track record of building and growing reference programs
- Ability to interface with and drive direction of programs across global sales and marketing teams
- Superb presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent people and time management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross- functional teams, and third parties
- Willing to travel 10%