Agile Program Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for an experienced, collaborative and energized Agile Program Manager, to leap forward with us and be a part of the company that is shaping the future of DevOps. As the Agile Program Manager, you will drive and operate the planning and delivery of our product and technology portfolio. You will work closely with R&D, Product Managers, and other key program stakeholders, optimizing the delivery pipeline, and balancing between teams capacity and business objectives and guidelines.
As an Agile Program Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead cross-functional projects
- Collaborate with Product, R&D and other Business units such as Marketing, Sales and Support
- Validate that business objectives, product and technical requirements are communicated, understood and are achievable
- Lead according to Agile principles
- Implement process improvements, while driving high-performing teams
- Provide tools, flows, and tips to enable end-to-end value deliveries
- Facilitate annual and quarterly roadmap planning across the organisation
To be an Agile Program Manager in JFrog you need...
- 4+ years of experience as an Agile Program Manager/PMO/RTE/Agile Coach in R&D oriented companies
- Experience with Agile methodologies at scale (SAFe/Release train management)
- Ability to simultaneously collaborate with multiple teams in global sites, across different time zones
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, while adjusting to changing requirements driven by a competitive and fast-moving market
- Proficient in working with Jira and G suites
- Excellent English communication skills - both written and verbal