Director of Technical Support
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Support Director to lead the IL team. In this role, you will mentor and lead a growing team of technical support managers and professionals, and will oversee all Israel based support activities while collaborating effectively with internal cross functional teams.
As a Director of Technical Support in JFrog you will...
- Lead, mentor and grow JFrog’s Technical Support team located in Israel
- Manage day to day operations and provide support and direction to the Technical Support team managers
- Provide leadership through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management
- Mentor team leaders/managers and team members regarding the customer journey and drive customer happiness
- Define and implement methods, procedures, tools, and policies to ensure that high-quality service is delivered to customers
- Establish and manage effective cross functional communication channels within and act as the liaison to deliver customer feedback to internal peers and sr. management
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Act as the main point of contact for customer escalations and drive to resolution
To be a Director of Technical Support in JFrog you need...
- Excellent manager and leader of people and able to earn the respect of a highly technical and top performing support team.
- 7+ years of proven experience with the ability to manage managers as well as individual contributors.
- Must have hands on technical support experience and managing high profile customers
- 2+ years of directly managing a technical support teams (to include: hiring, performance management, team motivation, managing risk, providing mentorship and career progressions).
Experienced as R&D or DevOps manager will be considered.
- Experience with supporting an array of products with high impact on business/productivity.
- Experience supporting Enterprise customers
- Global experience preferred, ability to manage a 24/7- “Follow the Sun” Model
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be on call on occasion