At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and strong engineer to join our DevOps SaaS group. In this role, you will work in multi-cloud global environments, manage Kubernetes clusters and other cutting-edge technologies to enable the JFrog DevOps Platform for thousands of customers in the cloud.
As a DevOps Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Elasticsearch, and more
- Manage our cloud-native production deployments (SaaS) running on Kubernetes in GCP, AWS, and Microsoft Azure
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on our Cloud-based production systems
- Collaborate in a global “DevOps” environment working closely with our Solution Engineering, R&D, and SRE teams around the world
- Design the best cloud solutions for various customer’s needs with application and infrastructure challenges in mind
- Develop advanced CD capabilities for JFrog SaaS using Python, Django and Helm
- Work with the industry’s major cloud providers: AWS, GCP and Azure
- Manage fully containerized large-scale production environments powered by Kubernetes and Docker
- Take part in on-call routine for critical production services
To be a DevOps Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of relevant DevOps work experience in Production environments
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform
- Experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP or Azure) - a great advantage
- Development experience in Python or any other advanced programming language
- Experienced with building CI/CD pipelines for applications and microservices