CI/CD DevOps Team Leader
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced CI/CD Team Leader to join our DevOps group and lead a team responsible for building CI/CD processes, services and methodologies, that enable JFrog R&D to move faster and with higher quality. You will be required to support the scaling of the organization, and provide an excellent level of service to the R&D with reliability, credibility and strong technical abilities.
As a CI/CD DevOps Team Leader in JFrog you will...
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, and more
- Lead, plan and implement complex CI/CD processes that will enable fully automated, high-quality deliverables of the JFrog products
- Build services to support production-grade environments based on Kubernetes across multiple cloud providers
- Manage internal DevOps services used by the R&D, such as our internal Artifactory, Jfrog Pipelines, Jenkins and more
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues and configure the system and applicative aspects of our R&D infrastructure
- Lead the team strategically, participate and influence roadmap plans while working in a fast paced environment with frequent changes
To be a CI/CD DevOps Team Leader in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of hands-on proven experience in DevOps
- 3+ years of experience as team leader
- Proficient in building CI/CD processes in Jenkins, Pipelines, CircleCI, Gitlab or similar
- Hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like Shell/Bash, Python, Java, Golang and Groovy
- Experience in working with major cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Hands on experience with JFrog Artifactory