At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a STELLAR Rockstar to join our Executive Assistant & Operations Team! In this role you will be responsible for providing high-quality administrative support to members of the Executive Team. The ideal candidate will possess a positive can-do attitude with the ability to wear multiple hats cross-departmentally, while maintaining levels of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
As an Executive Assistant in JFrog you will...
- Completely control and monitor the calendars of several C-Level Executives.
- Be responsible for managing all travel and expenses of numerous members of the management team.
- Help plan team activities or office-related events across various departments.
- Attend meetings with C-Levels and assist with project management, action items and deadlines.
- Assist with the onboarding experience for new employees in multiple organizations.
To be an Executive Assistant in JFrog you need…
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience in a fast-paced continuously growing startup environment.
- The ideal candidate will be driven by working in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Have flexible availability outside normal business working hours for the occasional tasks or events.
- Have proficient skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (may assist with PPT presentations).