At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced and talented multi-field designer to join JFrog's marketing team in Israel. In this role you will be Working closely with our diverse in-house team and you will be a part of a think tank working across many marketing and creative touchpoints. If you love all things brand and marketing-related and embrace multi-project fast-paced environments, come and leap forward with us.
As a Graphic Designer in JFrog you will…
- Partner with the Management team to translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements
- Create presentation decks in various formats. The slide set should deliver the technical, strategical, and textual message in the best manner, dependent on the target audience and purpose
- Collaborate with non-Designers from across the organization to co-create a plan for executing deliverables such as websites, landing pages, product diagrams, tech sheets and presentations
- Create user-centered designs (based on Market, Research, Ab testing and other Data sources)
- Collaborate directly with various teams to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touch points (E.g., Product Marketing, DevRel, Demand-Generation and Web Development)
- Design and optimize advertising and marketing materials for our various activities and online campaigns, e.g. banners, events, newsletters, landing pages, social posts, videos, etc
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing projects
To be a Graphic Designer you need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent design-related field, or commensurate industry experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience or in-depth design knowledge and Strong visual design background - Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma)
- Experience using industry-standard presentation software, tools and methodologies (PowerPoint, Google slides + other GS integrations (example: Google sheets for dynamic charts and tables)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Experience web designing and delivering digital asset, online campaigns and social networks organic and promoted content
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams on technical implementation. Ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and accountable in meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment: Work on several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and track project status