Compliance Manager - Security and Privacy
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production - a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
For our compliance team in the US, we are looking for a passionate, talented and superstar Compliance Manager - Security and Privacy to join our Legal & Compliance Team. In this customer facing role, you will be working with customers, partners and vendors that will include closely partnering with JFrog’s Security, Product, R&D, Business Development and Information Systems teams to provide on-going support in various aspects of the business, with a core focus on supporting the international sales efforts.
As a Compliance Manager - Security and Privacy in JFrog you will...
- Provide value to the sales cycle by representing JFrog in all security and privacy related interactions with existing customers, prospects, and partners.
- Accurately and successfully complete security and privacy assessments in support of JFrog’s international sales efforts.
- Provide customer facing security sessions and lead security and privacy aspects of contract negotiations.
- Work closely with security and legal teams to enhance security and privacy related competitive positioning, business processes, messaging and internal policies.
- Innovate. Develop and maintain a comprehensive security and privacy knowledge base to support sales and other aspects of the business.
- Identify trends in privacy and security regulatory requirements and compliance enforcement and drive necessary changes in JFrog’s privacy and security compliance programs.
To be a Compliance Manager - Security and Privacy in JFrog you need...
- 2+ years information security, risk management or privacy experience in a complex IT environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in high-tech sales processes.
- Deep understanding of security and privacy requirements within large enterprise organizations.
- CISSP or other security relevant certification and/or demonstratable relevant technical experience.
- Experience and knowledge in international privacy legislation, including GDPR and CCPA compliance requirements.
- Strong communicator with solid negotiation skills.
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved.
- Strong situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention.
- The ability to effectively operate in a dynamic environment with a proactive personality.
- Multitasking abilities, efficient, independent but with a team player attitude.