Sales Development Representative
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an SDR to join our Sales Development team!
In this role you will work closely with the Account Management, Sales Executives team, and the Sales Managers to help drive JFrog’s solutions. This will be accomplished through but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, lead generation, and follow-up.
As a Sales Development Representative in JFrog you will...
- Build a pipeline of all opportunities through managed accounts, new leads and campaigns
- Drive awareness through regular email campaigns, targeted calls and discovery meetings
- Ability to navigate complex business environments and uncover and translate needs into business opportunities
- Engage in the targeted call campaigns from designated prospect lists provided by marketing and the account management team
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Cold calls to prospects and generate new leads
To be a Sales Development Representative in JFrog you need...
- 1-3 years prior SDR or BDR, preferably within SaaS with a proven track record of success
- Fluent English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
- Prior experience cold calling, generating new leads and understanding sales cycles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to operate under minimal supervision
- Highly organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- German, Russian, French, or Japanese speakers - an advantage