At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Automation lead, to boost our growing automation and performance platforms. In this role, you will enhance and maintain our performance testing infrastructure, give technical leadership to automation engineers in the teams and improve automation infrastructures.
As an Automation Lead in JFrog you will...
- Work closely with automation engineers to design and develop a robust automation infrastructure and reusable architecture for automation testing
- Guild master for automation engineers. Responsible for recruiting, training, and mentoring the automation engineers in the R&D teams, including designing and reviewing complex code
- Define testing and automation methodologies
- Closely interact with developers, QA and Support regarding customer issues
- Support on-going product release train and work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
To be an Automation lead in JFrog you need...
- 10+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- 3+ years of management experience of leading automation teams
- Broad experience with CI tools & technologies (Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, K8S, Git)
- Experience in writing automation frameworks for applications in Linux/Unix environments
- Deep understanding of Cloud infrastructure of all major clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in scale and load testing - Advantage
- Takes ownership with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills