Sales Program Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As the US Sales Program Manager you will be reporting to the Regional VP of Sales NA. You will provide strategic advisory services, support the critical systems and related enhancements to support the sales team, and partner with various other teams across JFrog to champion and drive these initiatives.
As a Sales Program Manager in JFrog you will...
- Serves as the Program Manager on all programs /processes/ initiatives implemented to support the sales teams, including critical business tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, Yesware, etc)
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day operations of the team including, resources, performance budget control, and reporting
- Collect, track, & present metrics related to processes, team’s performance, and drive improvements
- Build sales programs to drive business growth with end-to-end ownership from ideation to goal attainment
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements that drive improvements to the team’s productivity
- Manage operational planning sessions to champion innovative ways that will scale the success of the Sales team
- Partner with the RevOps analytics team to provide valuable insights into the Sales team’s business in order to drive strategic initiatives.
- Model and simulate improvements to existing business processes, walking through ‘what if’ scenarios and dry runs to identify and resolve gaps prior to implementation
- Keep detailed accounts of meetings, discussions, decisions, and progress for ongoing projects, synthesize key takeaways, and actions
- Represent US Sales in planning meetings, when needed and at the discretion of Sales leadership
To be a Sales Program Manager in JFrog you need...
- Must have 3+ years of program management, business analyst, or similar experience
- Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders and teams
- Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience being a “connector” across teams and leading a program against KPIs through to completion
- Must be highly proficient in Salesforce.com, Excel, and technically savvy for other key sales applications
- Ability to quickly comprehend business requirements and define and manage the tactical plan necessary to meet them
- Strength in identifying data patterns that need improvement with processes
- Outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations with corresponding experience managing key metrics for success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills