Director of Talent Acquisition
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
There has never been a better time to lead Talent Acquisition at JFrog!
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition professional, with a deep passion for delivering excellence at every level, strategy and execution, and are looking for a unique opportunity to showcase your capabilities in a super fast scaling business, we need to talk!
If Strategy and Execution are your game, and you are looking for a unique opportunity to express your capabilities and deep passion for delivering excellence, this is the place for you!
This is your chance to make a significant impact on the software industry, by driving high value business outcomes including of course, hiring the best talent to JFrog.
As a Director of Talent Acquisition in JFrog you will...
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, drive for results, while ensuring an amazing candidate experience
- Build and manage the TA team in EMEA
- Develop innovative strategies to ensure that JFrog pipelines are continuously filled with high quality candidates (talent mapping and pooling, academy and industry relations, and more)
- Evangelize the JFrog employer brand to potential candidates and channels
- Manage and develop collaborative relationships with hiring managers and the leadership teams
- Communicate and report talent acquisition activity and results to the business on a regular basis
To be a Director of Talent Acquisition in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of a managing technical talent acquisition teams, including a strong understanding of the current technology landscape
- Expert knowledge of talent acquisition practices including sourcing, attraction, interviewing/ assessment, and getting candidates on board
- Results orientation: Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, ability to collaborate and get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the correct workflow between candidates, the hiring team, and the business
- Outstanding communication, networking and strong influencing skills
- Superuser when it come to recruitment tools and systems (Greenhouse experience is an advantage, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc)