Community & Partner Engineering
Partnership Senior Software Developer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
Do you have a passion for new technologies, high quality integrations, driving innovation, and strong coding skills? As a developer in partner engineering you will work with modern DevOps companies to deliver valuable and ground breaking solutions.
As a Partnership Senior Software Developer in JFrog you will...
- Investigate new technologies, prototype and test solutions for product features to design and deliver an exceptional user experience
- Develop cloud native integrations, APIs and services for k8s/helm, marketplace, and CI/CD
- Solve technical challenges and deliver ecosystem integration objectives using agile methodologies
- Be delivery oriented leveraging modern DevOps tools and environment (eg. kubernetes, containerized microservices) to produce high quality and highly scalable solutions
- Work with cross-functional development teams and demonstrate ability to manage dependencies
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years as a professional software programmer with proven success in improving software reliability and agile delivery
- Experience in a wide array of languages such as Go, Java, Python
- Hands-on experience with design, implementation and usage of CI/CD tools, kubernetes, cloud native storage, release automation, etc.
- Experience with containerized deployments in public cloud, network infrastructure, monitoring tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or other cloud native platforms for large-scale, multi-tenant, SaaS systems
- Experience with the implementation and deployment of observability solutions around logging, metrics, and application performance management (E.g. Splunk, Datadog, New Relic, Dynatrace)
- Building containerized microservices and backend REST API development is desired