At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join our team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work closely with various levels of the organization on various payroll aspects. You will report to the US Controller and will play a major role in overseeing the accounting operations for US entity.
As a Payroll Manager in JFrog you will…
- Manage the entire payroll process.
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Experience in payroll processing stock items (Options, ESPP & RSU).
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary.
- Prepare payroll journal entries and reconcile payroll accounts.
- Ensure compliance of SOX controls for payroll operations.
- Prepare documentation for internal and external audit as needed.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as needed.
To be a Payroll Manager in JFrog you need…
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience processing multi-state payroll required.
- Experience in ADP Workforce Now required.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations required.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently and a team player.
- Strong interest in developing efficiencies.
- Proficient in Excel.