Program Manager, FedRAMP
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for an experienced, collaborative and energized Program Manager, to leap forward with us and be a part of the company that is shaping the future of DevOps.
As the Program Manager, you will drive and operate the planning and delivery of our product and technology portfolio, focusing on partnerships, public and government sector. You will work closely with R&D, Product Managers, and other key program stakeholders, optimizing the delivery pipeline, and balancing between teams capacity and business objectives and guidelines.
As a Program Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead highly technical cross-functional, geo located software projects, SaaS and Self-Hosted
- Lead the planning, scheduling, and preliminary analysis for all internal and external audits (IronBank & FedRAMP)
- Drive automation of program processes to create transparency and a single source of truth
- Collaborate Product, R&D, Legal, Marketing, BizDev, Sales, Support and Operations teams, to deliver on time, with quality and within budget
- Lead according to Agile principles, while driving high-performing teams
To be an Agile Program Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of Program Management experience in an R&D oriented companies - Must
- 4+ years of experience with Agile methodologies at scale (SAFe/RTE) - Must
- Experience with various Public Sector Certifications (e.g. FedRAMP and DOD SRG)
- Experience working in/with organizations in the US public sector market or a regulated industry
- Experience at a technology/software firm, systems integrator, US Government agencies, or security/compliance consulting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills