Technical Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager that will be responsible for the platform infrastructure of our integrations framework. You will be part of the Partner Product Team that develops features and integrations within the DevOps ecosystem to drive growth. You will help design the next-generation integrations platform for JFrog. You’ll be guiding the team that builds technical integrations alongside ISV partners and cloud providers. You will work with cross-functional team of designers, engineers, analysts, and other specialists to identify product opportunities that improve the impact and quality of our integrations and partnerships
Maybe you used to write code, and have spent time as a Scrum Master or Product Owner for the APIs. Maybe you’ve managed technical products, backend teams, analytics tools, and you enjoy working with a team of smart product managers and engineers to build an integration platform the best way possible. Maybe you’re just dangerous enough with code to hack things on top of APIs, but you like whiteboards, big-picture thinking, and communicating, even more.
The successful candidate must be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, embrace a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, and have excellent problem solving and analytical skills using data to drive decisions.
As a Technical Product Manager in JFrog you will..
- Develop the strategy for how we plan, optimize and manage partnerships and tech integrations to enable quality and efficiency at scale.
- Work together with Engineering, Product, and Business Development on product aspects of partnerships with other software vendors including integrations with other tools
- Work with architects and engineers to design the back-end systems that support product integrations that are secure, scalable and provide a great experience for customers and partners
- Work with core product team on JFrog’s app marketplace to drive growth and adoption of the JFrog platform
- Drive, track, analyze and communicate key partnership metrics to cross functional and stakeholders
- Understand and evangelize the impact of solving problems and providing solutions that will scale across the ecosystem
- Engage and thrive in a healthy debate of ideas and communicate your vision and strategy broadly throughout the organization
- Foster a learn-fast mentality, collaborate with operational teams to roll out products to our customers and partners.
To be a Technical Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- You have strong technical background with APIs and API-driven applications
- You are intensely collaborative and have a proven track record building and launching products with highly cross-functional teams
- You have experience working with enterprise customers to understand their challenges and build solutions to meet their needs
- Must be located in the Seattle or San Francisco/San Jose area
- 4+ years of software industry experience with a mix of product management and software development