VP of Technical Support
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a talented and experienced VP of Technical Support to lead the US based Support team. In this role, you are expected to oversee the activities related to the US based Technical Support team, mentor, lead and staff this growing group of accomplished engineers. Collaborate with other Support teams globally, Product managers, R&D teams, Sales and Marketing.
As a VP of Technical Support at JFrog, you will:
- Lead, staff and grow JFrog’s Technical Support team located in the US
- Manage day to day operations and provide support and direction to the Technical Support teams.
- Provide leadership through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Mentor group leaders and team members with regards to the customer journey and driving customer happiness.
- Define and implement methods, procedures, tools, and policies to ensure that high-quality service is delivered to customers.
- Ensure high level of technical knowledge is maintained within the technical support teams.
- Establish and manage communication channels within and among departments—being the liaison to provide customer feedback to the Senior Management Team.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
To be a VP of Technical Support in JFrog, you need:
- Excellent Manager & Leader of people who is able to gain the respect of a high performing support group.
- At least 8 years in directly managing a technical support team - hiring, performance issues, team motivation, attrition management, mentoring, career progressions etc.
- 5+ years of experience in leading a technical support group in a public company
- Experience with supporting products with impact on business/productivity
- Experience with supporting international enterprise customers
- Experience with international support groups, and 24x7 support operations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be on call 7x24 on occasion
- Ability to work weekends and holidays on occasion