Sr. Manager – Sales Excellence (Business Systems)
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is seeking a (Senior) Manager of Sales Excellence to develop and execute our pre- and post-sales technology strategy. In partnership with Sales leadership, you will outline the sales capabilities needed and own the business requirements for optimizing our tools, processes, and workflows to support our growing global sales team. This is an opportunity to have impact by outlining requirements and proposing new practices and solutions, while continuously increasing our sales effectiveness and productivity.
As a Sr. Manager – Sales Excellence in JFrog you will...
- Drive the vision, scope, and strategy of the sales and system roadmap. Own the development of our capability’s roadmap and business requirements
- Develop & manage JFrog’s business, processes, and technologies to proactively seek out inefficiencies and work cross-functionally to recommend solutions and actions.
- Interact with all levels of the organization to advise on best practices in Sales and Marketing from a functional perspective.
- Maintain key stakeholder alignment through regular touchpoints with executive, business partners and IS teams
- Frame and present project plans and ROI to stakeholders
- Identify and recommend areas within JFrog’s Sales and Marketing processes that can be improved via systems enhancements and automation.
- Share best practices to enhance the quality and efficiency of Salesforce and it’s integrated systems
To be a Sr. Manager – Sales Excellence in JFrog you need...
- Portfolio management experience in a CRM/Sales systems setting
- 7+ years of Salesforce.com experience & proven knowledge of Salesforce and CPQ+ platforms.
- 5+ years leading projects requirements in Business Applications such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Able to deal with ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks, identify trends, and manage an escalation process including status updates to management and internal customers.
- Vendor management experience a plus