Sr. Global Deal Desk Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
The Sr. Manager Rev Ops – Business Care must work cross-functionally with other groups (e.g. FP&A, Accounting, Sales Operations, IS, Legal) to define and build scalable operating processes to close deals. It is essential for the selected candidate to effectively communicate her/his ideas and objectives to audiences at the most senior levels of the company and be a strategic advisor to the Sales organization.
As a Sr. Global Deal Desk Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead a global operating framework and team for deal support increasing Sales velocity and effectiveness.
- Accountable for deal structuring practices & policies that accelerate growth, improve sales velocity across all sales teams.
- Acts as senior customer facing escalation point and approval authority in commercial negotiations.
- Enhance, track and report deal metrics and make recommendations to improve functional & financial performance.
- Establish “guard rails” with policy and processes for fallbacks, escalations, and approvals, partnering cross-functionally to ensure alignment and global consistency.
- Proactively engage with sales to collaborate on deal strategy for upcoming renewals and/or strategic accounts.
- Develop pricing reporting and standardization of metrics to aid in decision making, while highlighting areas of risk and opportunity.
To be a Manager – Business Care (Global Deal Strategy & Execution) in JFrog you need...
- 7+ years of Operations/Sales Operations/Finance management experience
- Bachelor’s in finance, accounting or adjacent field; MBA preferred
- In-depth knowledge of revenue recognition, particularly within ARR/subscription-based revenue models
- Proven success leading & scaling multi-discipline Operations teams
- Highly analytical, fact driven, process orientated, but comfortable challenging the status quo and setting new strategic/operational direction
- Experience in customer facing commercial negotiations in support of deal closure
- Experience managing the Sales cycle and structuring deals, especially those of significant value
- Thorough knowledge of advanced financial analysis tools and systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills