Developer Support Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Developer Support Engineer in JFrog you will
- Troubleshoot developer support cases for Java based product; develop scripts in Bash, Python and Groovy.
- Linux application server troubleshooting. Reverse proxy (Apache HTTPD, Nginx) configuration, Load Balancer and High Availability architecture.
- Debugging issues for latency and network connectivity (Wireshark, Tcpdump). Troubleshoot DB issues (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Mongo, Couch, RabbitMQ). Authentication technologies (OAuth, SAML, LDAP)
- Set up JFrog and 3rd party products in various environments; work on product configuration; analyze log files, thread dumps, HTTP traffic, JVM, and OS parameters.
- Be able to read stacktraces and navigate Java code. Diagnose issues in a CI pipeline, from VCS to CDN
- Provide technical support for JFrog customers, and maintain knowledge base of known issues and solutions
To be a Developer Support Engineer in JFrog you will
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, plus 2 years or similar experience
- Customer-facing experience, 2+ years
Technologies: Java, Bash, Python and Groovy, Linux, Apache HTTPD, Nginx, Load Balancers, Wireshark, Tcpdump, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Mongo, Couch, RabbitMQ, OAuth, SAML, LDAP, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Java, Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Git, IntelliJ