Training Coordinator (Temporary 6 Months)
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.”
To complement our rapid growth, the Customer Care team is looking for a Training Coordinator to help manage the operations within our fast growing organization. In this role you will use your organizational skills to manage the many activities involved with running a training operation such as training class scheduling, registration, guest logistics, training environment setup, tools and communications.
We are looking for an extremely organized, self-managed individual, who can work well with various teams to help delight our customers and grow our business.
As a Training Coordinator in JFrog you will...
- Own logistics and administration of Virtual and In-person Training to ensure successful delivery of classes and other training related activities
- Manage the training class registration process and pipeline through communications between customers, sales and trainers, including updating of registration data
- Check prerequisites and pre-class work is completed and correct and capture attendance
- Communicate with Training attendees on activities leading up to a class and after
- Follow-up on all training requests, and questions to ensure accurate and timely communications
- Update systems of record such as Salesforce
- Work with Training Leadership and trainers to schedule new classes
- Perform audits to ensure that training attendance information and other required data is accurately entered
- Coordinate details of customer site logistics for those customers who will train on site such as training room scheduling and setup/tear-down of equipment and seating before and after class
- Manage food and coffee set-up during in-person classes.
- Coordinate class materials and SWAG
- Coordination of certification activities such as administering exams and grading practical exercises, maintain reporting and data entry
- Setup of training classes and webinars in Zoom
To be a Training Coordinator in JFrog you need...
- High attention to detail and ability to keep many simultaneous activities well organized
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator in written messages and verbally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and other Office365 applications
- Expert use of email
- Worked with a virtual meeting tool such as Zoom or WebEx