Cloud Sales Account Manager, EMEA-APAC
At JFrog, we are reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a driver of annual subscription SaaS revenue, you will be responsible for guiding the customer conversation and ultimately managing the sales process from lead to deal. You will be a master of gleaning insight out of the current subscriber base and uncover opportunities to drive additional revenue. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Software as a Services (SaaS) model, a strong customer service orientation, is organized, accurate and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
As a Cloud Sales Account Manager in JFrog you will...
- Generate Cloud annual business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s Cloud and Hybrid Pipeline and Growth in EMEA and APAC
- Develop customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty
- Identify and close new up-sell and expansion opportunities with existing customers
- Use different data points and insight to proactively drive higher solution adoption and usage and ensure net retention and mitigate risk
- Source and Build targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities and portfolio growth in regional and vertical areas
- Analyze metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption) and prepare monthly sales pipeline forecasts
- Develop customer relationships to promote retention, loyalty and new logos
- Manage and nurture the solution trial (POC) life-cycle from start through conversion
- Work with multiple functions such as Legal, Solution Engineering, Finance, Demand Generation to drive deal closure
To be a Cloud Account Manager in JFrog you need…
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B Software subscription sale in a global environment
- Experience or strong familiarity in SaaS/PaaS subscription sales
- Revenue quota-carrying experience is a must
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycle, educating customers on best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering