Community & Partner Engineering
Partnership Senior Software Developer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
Do you have a passion for new technologies, high quality integrations, driving innovation, and strong coding skills? As a developer in partner engineering you will work with modern DevOps companies to deliver valuable and ground breaking solutions.
As a Partnership Senior Software Developer in JFrog you will...
- Investigate new technologies, prototype and test solutions for product features to design and deliver an exceptional user experience
- Develop cloud native integrations, APIs and services for k8s/helm, marketplace, and CI/CD
- Solve technical challenges and deliver ecosystem integration objectives using agile methodologies
- Be delivery oriented leveraging modern DevOps tools and environment (eg. kubernetes, containerized microservices) to produce high quality and highly scalable solutions
- Work with cross-functional development teams and demonstrate ability to manage dependencies
To be a Partnership Senior Software Developer in JFrog you need...
- 10+ years as a professional software programmer with proven success in improving software reliability and agile delivery
- Be part of the technical leadership team to guide and mentor the team in making architectural decisions
- Liaison with related teams to share and understand technical requirements and technical design decisions
- Propose and Implement process improvements to help the team balance - market needs and good software development practices
- Hands-on experience with design, implementation and usage of CI/CD tools, kubernetes, cloud native storage, release automation, etc.
- Experience in a wide array of languages such as Go, Java, Ruby
- Experience with containerized deployments in public cloud, network infrastructure, monitoring tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or other cloud native platforms for large-scale, multi-tenant, SaaS systems
- Experience with the implementation and deployment of observability solutions around logging, metrics, and application performance management (E.g. Splunk, Datadog, New Relic, Dynatrace)
- Building containerized microservices and backend REST API development is desired