Cloud Alliance Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Cloud Alliance Manager at JFrog you will...
- Promote and Generate Net-New JFrog enterprise sales opportunities through cloud partner relationships
- Support Sales team engagements and presentations
- Develop and manage Cloud Partner relationships with partner sales regions to align our internal sales teams to drive relationships and revenue
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas and activities goals
- Align JFrog Sales Teams with Cloud Partner counterparts to drive net-new revenue and field activity
- Work effectively with JFrog Regional Sales Leadership to add value to regional goals
- Travel to cloud partner events such as Partner Conferences, user conferences, and other events.
- Register and manage Engagements including cloud partner registration portals and JFrog internal CRM
- Organize Partner Connect Events. Virtual or and in person
To be a Cloud Alliance Manager at JFrog you need...
- 5+ Years in Partner Ecosystem Selling – Cloud Partner(AWS/MSFT/GCP), SI or Reseller
- Deep Understanding of Cloud Product Offerings, specifically cloud infrastructure
- Ability to Travel 10%+ of the time for Events, Meetings, and Trainings
- Excellent Presentation Skills – Virtual and In-Person
- Ability to Interface effectively with Direct Sales and Partner Sales Teams
- Outstanding Communication and Organizational Skills