Webinars Program Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Webinars Program Manager to join JFrog's Marketing team. In this role, you will own JFrog’s global webinars strategy for the DevOps and cloud-native space, working closely with demand generation and sales to fuel the top of the funnel.
As a Webinars Program Manager in JFrog you will...
- Manage Global Webinars Program: Plan and execute webinars including campaign planning, online platform setup, and reporting results
- Partner with Demand Generation, Sales, Business Development and Product Marketing to ensure webinars are in line with business goals
- Tracking and reporting KPIs
- Plan online programs and creating meaningful experiences with different audiences
To be a Webinars Program Manager in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of webinars and virtual event experience
- 1+ years experience engaging with a technical developer community
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively connect with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinking skills. Must have the ability to identify and solve problems by consulting with key stakeholders, predicting metrics, and sharing data-driven recommendations to executive leadership.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset. Must have the ability to set goals, execute and measure the results
- Deep understanding of the developer ecosystem, especially in the DevOps scene
- Ability to understand different developer personas and engage with all