Sales Operations Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
To complement our rapid growth, we are looking for Sales Operations Manager who will be responsible for leading the day-to-day activities and performance of JFrog’s Sales Operations team in the US. In this role, the manager will be part of the global SalesOps team and will work closely with the global counterparts, align with global standards and spirit. JFrog’s SalesOps team works closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the right objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization thus helping to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness.
The Manager will be expected to generate a team spirit that will drive high performance, outstanding professionalism and will align with the “swamp” DNA.
As a Sales Operations Manager in JFrog you will...
- Will be responsible to building the team building and the team spirit
- Will perform as a professional lead
- Be part of new hires process – Recruitments, interview, on boarding and training
- Will follow the team global standards quality of work, work processes, teams SLA, and timelines and keep the team's level of performance and professionalism
- Will manage the Sales order fulfillment process
- Monitor and work with the team to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizes opportunities for improvement.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Monitor sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales account managers and sales Ops
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Account managers and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are managed and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
To be a Sales Operations Manager in JFrog you need...
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards with increasing responsibility
- Experience in a Managerial position in technical or business-related field preferred
- Experience in building and leading Sales Operation team
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of other CRM applications
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to multitask