At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a proven, high-performing Sales Leader to lead a world-class Sales Account Managers team based across Israel and France, covering EMEA accounts.
As a Sales Leader in JFrog you will...
- Hire and nurture a Sales Account Managers team and be accountable for their leadership, mentoring, performance and execution
- Manage and coach a distributed team based across Europe
- Exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline.
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite
- Be responsible for the overall satisfaction, retention and revenue growth of a large book of our EMEA customers
- Own the growth by Increasing renewal rates, reduce churn and expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell using advocacy and higher product adoption
To be a Sales Leader in JFrog you need...
- 8+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS software sales across EMEA and APAC
- 5+ years in Account Management/Sales leadership role having direct reports - mandatory
- Global management experience - mandatory
- Carrying team revenue quota and proven over-achieving sales targets track record
- Strong passion for customer happiness and for revenue and growth
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with strong leadership skills and ability to inspire others
- Willing to work in the European and Asian time zone based on account/territory assignment
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Relentless work ethic